Floor maintenance is essential for your offices to look impeccable. Each type of flooring – wood floor, sandstone, travertine, marble or PVC surfaces – needs to be treated differently with specific technical methods and professional solutions.
Treatments floor surfaces:
- marble polished
- assemble and burnish of the wood floors
DAROM provides consultancy for the washing, refurbishment and maintenance of each type of flooring and appropriate services, using dedicated equipment and solutions, namely:
- Reconditioning of solid wood flooring (assembly, burnish, varnishing);
- Mechanic washing of hard floors (sandstone, marble, granite, PVC);
- Reconditioning by grinding and / or crystallizing the surfaces of marble, travertine, mosaic;
- Waterproofing for marble, granite, travertine and other natural stones;
- Waxing PVC surfaces.
Each action is a specific process for a specific type of floor:
- Crystallization – a chemical process that gives a special resistance to the surface, as well as the refreshment of colors;
- Waterproofing – prevents the infiltration of liquids and degradation of surfaces;
- Waxing – Application of successive layers of wax, providing medium resistance and easy maintenance, giving an exceptional gloss to hard surfaces.
These services can be done occasionally or periodically – our consultants can provide you with a specialized diagnosis depending on the degree of depreciation and type of surface.